Friday, July 23, 2010

Green Wear: DLSU Centennial Swatch

Thanks to our recent career orientation in school a few weeks back, the DLSU reps who visited us, together with my colleague Sheila, informed me that next year is La Salle's centennial year and they have this grand celebration...and what really caught my interest is the Centennial Merchandise - the Centennial SWATCH in particular! GAH! It's been a long while since I bought myself a watch! And to be able to buy anything green and related to la salle at the same time had me frothing in the mouth! (well of course this is only an exaggeration!)


I spread the word to my college barkada of course. They too were interested and like kids everyone insisted that we buy the same Swatch! LOL Of course I wanted to buy the La Salle watch (seen below), do you need to ask?! But most of my friends wanted to buy the white Swatch since for them it's easier to match with clothes. You would understand me when I say that it would be much easier if I were to buy the green watch since my work uniform is green too! Haha


After checking the centennial site, checking Dlsu Manila Facebook page and discover the watch prices, I coursed the info and emailed the dlsu centennial office. Unfortunately their specific reservation requirements and office hours are not convenient for us working people. So that's putting a hitch on my stride, but heck I really want to purchase one!
Let's see when and how I do get to buy that Swatch! Oh and I might just end up buying the white one...so sue me I gave in! nyahaha (it still has green trimmings anyway)


And in other news: DLSU vs ADMU today 4pm!


*****
that reads:
perla.garcia@dlsu.edu.ph
http://centennial.dlsu.edu.ph