Monday, May 11, 2009

Green Sights: The Heirloom Manila


I remember, with the help of backtracking throughmy old posts, that it was April of 2008 when I first went to mJ's humble abode way inside Quezon City. I didn't know back then that this same house which we fondly called Museo Juco will later on be known as The Heirloom Manila and will be featured in magazines. Naks!




Mr. Alex Juco showing me his masterpiece - the garden


I've been back to The Heirloom Manila just recently it really is heartwarming to hear him tell of his house and garden's backstory. His stories make the experience in The Heirloom Manila more worthwhile every time I visit.

The Heirloom Manila's most recent visitors (Carl & Azrael)

with mJ and Mr. Alex Juco

*****




"THE HEIRLOOM, MANILA" Visit the Official Website: http://theheirloommanila.multiply.com/